Everybody loves to play virtual games. Especially, during the time of this pandemic people have become more glued towards the online games. And there are so many online games that are liked by most of the people. Online games have been prevalent along with real games. It has become more popular nowadays and many people just love to put their time and money at stake for online games like gambling. One such game that people love to play is the Roulette table. The game is also known as French Roulette and was the most popular game of gambling in the 18th century in Europe. There are three different versions of the game: French with one zero position, American with two zero positions and English version with one zero position.
Classification of Roulette Table
Like any other online gambling game this game also has its classification and payout. The classification of the game makes the game unique and interesting to play. There are three different versions of the game even in the online casino games and here are important details regarding them: -
- In the American version of the Roulette table, there are a total of 38 pockets; 18 black, 18 red and two green pockets that are numbered 0 and 00. These pockets are located on opposite sides of the wheel. And at times, it alternates between black and red pockets.
- The even numbers from 2 to 18 and odd numbers 19 to 35 are located to the left of the 0 pockets.
- And on the right side of the wheel you have the low numbers 1 to 17 (odd numbers) and high numbers 20 to 36 (even numbers).
- The built-in advantage is 5.26% in the American Roulette.
- In the European Roulette table, the wheels contain 37 pockets. 1 to 36 are numbered and there is only one 0 pocket. The numbers face the inside of the Roulette wheel, unlike the American version.
- As there is a single zero on the wheel, players have the chances of winning with the even bets being higher and the house edge for the game standing at 2.70 %.
- The European Roulette has 18 black and 18 red pockets similar to the USA version. The odd numbers are in the red pocket and even numbers are in the black pockets.
- The 36 numbers form two arcs. The first arc is to the right of the zero pocket and the second one to the left. In the right you have 2, 4, 6,8,10,11,13,15, and 17 in the black pocket and 19,21,23,25,27,30,34 and 36 in the red pocket. The left arc has nine black pockets (2,22,24,26,28,29,31,33 and 35) and nine red pockets (1,3,5,7,9,12,14,16 and 18).
- In this version the player is allowed to have French bets like voisins du zero that almost covers the entire wheel. Thus, this is how European Roulette is different from American Roulette.
The French Roulette
- The Roulette wheel of the French version is similar to that of the European Roulette version. The wheel head in the French version has 37 pockets. In which the black and red pockets follow one another.
- The way the number head is arranged in the game is different from that of the other games and it is called the French number sequence. Here the number grid lies horizontally.
- There are outside bets which are featured on both sides of the number grids. The top part of the bet includes black, even and high and the bottom we have red, odd and low which is similar to that of the American and European version.
- There is also another version of the game of Roulette table known as the hybrid version. This version is most common in the United Kingdom but also available in other countries.
- The hybrid style of the Roulette game follows American style. It comes with single zero pockets. But the position of the zero however varies. It may lie between the 2 and 28 on some occasions but sometimes it might be between 1 and 27. And sometimes the zero pockets can lie between 26 and 32.
- The player has an advantage of 2.75% as the French Roulette doesn’t have a 00 pocket.
In the game of the online Roulette the payout depends upon the aiming of the ball. If the player launches the ball with full attention then he might stand a chance to win. The player gets the payoffs when the bet is from 35 to 1 with any single number when you get 0, 00 during 17 to 1, the player also gets payoffs when he/she reaches any two adjoining numbers either vertically or horizontally. Also, the player can win the payoff if they bet on any number from 11 to 1.